SLEEP FOR CHILDREN
If any of these sound familiar to you about your little one…
- Your child will ONLY fall asleep when nursing or bottle feeding. This is one of the most common causes of sleep problems, and I’ll tell you how to fix it quickly!
- Your child needs a soother or pacifier in order to get to sleep. Of course, whenever that soother falls out, YOU’RE the one who has to go put it back in. You’ll find out how to break this habit FAST!
- You are waking up with your child once, twice, three (or more) times each night. The reason? Your little one needs to learn to fall asleep WITHOUT your help. Discover how in a minute…
- Your child needs to be rocked, bounced, or taken for a car ride in order to nap. Or (even worse) your child seems to REFUSE to take a nap — despite the fact that he or she seems tired. I’ll show you how to make naptime EASY for everyone!
- Your OWN lack of sleep is starting to take a toll on you and your family.Studies prove that infant sleep problems are closely linked to postpartum depression. This is a non-drug way to deal with those “baby blues…”