SLEEP FOR ADULTS
If any of these sound familiar to you regarding your sleep…
- You take hours to fall asleep. You lie on the bed, and you toss and turn over and over but your body just doesn’t switch off into sleep mode.
- Your mind is reeling with thoughts while trying to sleep. Your thoughts just going and going and you can’t seem to find the “OFF” button.
- You sleep but you wake up feeling tired and lethargic. It almost feels as if you didn’t have this whole length of sleep just now, but it was 7 hours long?!
- You have wake-ups in the night and then struggle to sleep again.
- You feel tired all day long, but super awake in the later hours of the day. It’s like your body clock is reversed and you’re a night owl.
- You travel all the time and your sleep is always affected. Different rooms, different zip codes, different timezones, how are you expected to fall asleep consistently well and deep, each time?