Contract Terms & PoliciesGiggle Wiggle Sleep Club Contract Terms
The Giggle Wiggle Sleep Club Contract Terms encompass all of the below terms:6 Months Giggle Wiggle Sleep Club Membership
- Shubhra Sleep Solutions Contract Terms
- Kangatraining Singapore Contract Terms
- Shubhra Sleep Solutions Contract Terms
- Kangatraining Singapore Contract Terms
- Baby Signs™ Contract Terms
- All Sleep agreements constitute an order for sleep consultancy services by a certified Sleep Sense Consultant.
- The client agrees to follow safe sleep practices.
- The client agrees to check with a licensed medical practitioner to ensure they do not have any medical conditions that could hinder safe sleep training practices.
- If there are medical conditions, the client agrees to disclose the information to the Sleep Sense Consultant as soon as possible
- In the unlikely event that the consultant is injured or becomes too ill to perform services, the consultant will make every effort to secure a suitable replacement consultant. If the situation should occur and a suitable replacement is not found, responsibility and liability is limited to the return of all payments received for the package. If the client does not want the consultant to find a replacement, the contracting party may choose to receive a refund instead.
- The client understands and hereby acknowledges that the sleep plan has been customized for him/her only and therefore agrees to not disclose their sleep plan to any third parties.
- The consult may suggest changes to food and beverage intake and sleep arrangements for the client, of which it is the client’s responsibility to implement, any changes, other than those suggested by the consultant, the client shall bear the responsibility.
- Unless previously arranged and stated in writing, the consultant will not be reachable on Sundays and mandated Singapore Government Public Holidays. Any correspondences received on mentioned dates will be attended to the following Monday/working day.
- The client agrees to implement the plan within 1 month of the consultation date. If not, a reactivation fee will incur at the rate of SGD$150.00 applicable for any reevaluation or amendments to the sleep plan that might be needed. This is at the discretion of the consultant and is evaluated in a case-by-case instance.
- The consultant will endeavor to respond to all correspondence via Whatsapp, E-mail, Facebook messages and telephone calls within 24 hours. A detailed summary of support is outlined and presented as part of the sleep plan and is available upon request any time.
- Should the client not correspond with the consultant during the duration of the contract engagement and/or has missed scheduled follow-up calls, the consultant will assume all is well and proceeding as planned and no additional follow-up support is necessary.
- All disputes arising under this agreement shall be resolved through mediation. If mediation is unsuccessful, the dispute will be submitted to binding arbitration.
- The client agrees to any information of their case may be used for information and/or as a reference for case studies purposes, all names and personal identification details will be changed or not be used.
- Should the client discontinue the consultant’s sleep plan and/or package at any point in time during the selected package from the signed start date to stated end date, only 15% of the contracted package price is refundable. 75% of the contracted package price is non-refundable. These amounts will be rounded up to the nearest Singapore Dollar.
- The Sleep Sense Consultant’s advice is NOT intended to be a substitute for medical advice or treatment. Always seek the advice of your doctor or other qualified health practitioners regarding any matters that may require medical attention or diagnosis, and before following the advice and using the techniques described in The Sleep Sense Program. Reliance on any information provided by the Sleep Sense Consultant is solely at your own risk.
- The Sleep Sense consultant does not make any representations or warranties, express or implied, regarding consulting services provided. The Sleep Sense Consultant liability (if any) is limited to the consulting fee paid by you to Shubhra Rahul Venneti Shastry, and in no event will Shubhra Rahul Venneti Shastry be liable to you for any other claim, losses or damages.
- While the Sleep Sense Consultant endeavors to help get you sleeping through the night and napping well (where applicable), we cannot guarantee that the customized sleep solution will work for all adults. The level of success for you to be sleeping successfully is significantly enhanced by following the recommended sleep solutions constructed for you by the Sleep Sense Consultant. Not following the plan, or only selecting components of the plan, will reduce the likelihood that you will be successfully sleeping. Similarly, in a family environment, it is crucial that all family members involved with your sleep plan follow the plan (mum, dad, grandparents, children, helpers and/or nannies).
This class is a baby-wearing fitness class for new mums (or dads). You can bring your own carrier or rent one for the session. Mums can commence this fitness class from 8 weeks post-natural birth or 12 weeks post-cesarean birth. This course will be held close to Farrer Park MRT. Details to be communicated upon completed registration.
Kangatraining Informed Consent & WaiverI hereby understand and acknowledge that the training, programs and activities by KANGATRAINING under the trainers by S Family Wellness Pte. Ltd. may expose me and my child to many inherent risks, including accidents, injury, illness, or even death. I assume all risk of injuries associated with participation including, but not limited to, falls, contact with other participants, use or hire of baby slings, the effects of weather, including high heat and/or humidity, and all other such risks being known and appreciated by me. I hereby acknowledge my responsibility in communicating any physical and psychological concerns that might conflict my child’s or my own participation in the activity. I acknowledge that I am physically fit and mentally capable of performing the physical activity I choose to participate in. I confirm that if I am pregnant I have received verbal or written consent from my doctor that I am able to participate in my chosen activities. I confirm that where I have hired the insured’s baby sling, that my child does not exceed the manufacturer’s recommended maximum weight of 20 kg.After having read this waiver and knowing these facts, and in consideration of acceptance of my participation and KANGATRAINING by S Family Wellness Pte. Ltd. furnishing services to me, I agree, for myself and anyone entitled to act on my behalf, to waive any responsibility, liabilities, demands, or claims which I might have, or which may arise against KANGATRAINING and S Family Wellness Pte. Ltd., its officers, agents, organizers, representatives, and successors.I undertake to indemnify and hold harmless and free, KANGATRAINING and S Family Wellness Pte. Ltd., from any and all claims of whatsoever nature or cause (including negligence) and however arising, which may be made by myself, my spouse, life partner, children and/or dependents who suffer any damages (including but not limited to damages arising from or related to personal injury, death and/or loss of support) of whatsoever nature.I have read and understood the above content and important consequences of this document and acknowledge that I am bound thereby. Baby Signs™ with Shubhra Contract Terms
- use of, or inability to use, our site;
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site;
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on a website that we have linked to on our site;
- bugs or viruses on our site;
- disruptions, delays or imperfections on our site;
- security of our site; or
- download of, or inability to download, any material from our site.
- In particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- when you visit and interact with our website and related software (including any mobile applications);
- when you sign up for a client account;
- when you sign up for our newsletter;
- when you engage in transactions with S FAMILY WELLNESS;
- through cookies and other technologies that allow us to give you a better experience on our website; and
- when you or a third party contacts us independently of our website, such as by email, phone or in person.
- to carry out our obligations and to provide you with agreed products and services;
- to establish, maintain and administer your client account;
- to notify you about (including changes to) our products and services;
- to create or distribute promotional and/or marketing material that is relevant to you;
- for quality assurance and training purposes;
- to promote and market S FAMILY WELLNESS, our products and services and our websites (including any social media pages maintained or operated by us such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook etc.); and
- the “Purposes”.
- our employees, trusted third parties and other people we work with to provide products and services to you;
- third party service providers for the purpose of enabling them to provide a service such as (but not limited to) IT service providers, data storage, web-hosting and server providers, debt collectors, payment processing and insurers;
- any third party partners or entities with whom S FAMILY WELLNESS has a commercial relationship;
- any related entity of S FAMILY WELLNESS;
- prospective sellers or buyers of our business or assets;
- any applicable or relevant regulator or third party for the purpose of legislative or contractual compliance and/or reporting or when S FAMILY WELLNESS believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of S FAMILY WELLNESS, third parties or the public at large; or
- other entities or individuals, provided you have given your consent.
personal data about you that is in our possession or under our control; and
information about the ways in which the personal data referred to in paragraph (a) has been or may have been used or disclosed by us during the year preceding the date of the request.However, we reserve the right not to provide you with your personal data or other related information if providing it could reasonably be expected to:
- threaten the safety or physical or mental health of another individual;
- cause immediate or grave harm to your safety, physical or mental health;
- reveal personal data about another individual;
- reveal the identity of an individual who has provided personal data about another individual and the individual providing the personal data does not consent to the disclosure of his identity; or
- be contrary to the national interest.
While we do not charge a fee for a request for accessing your personal information, we may charge a reasonable fee (which will be notified to you once you make a request) for time and cost in the following circumstances:
if an extended amount of time is required to collate and prepare material for you; and